Tuesday, July 1, 2008

cupcakes n corsets

I finally tried working with fondant last night and found it pretty easy to play with. I bought a flower gumpaste tool set from Wiltons a few years ago and it just sat in my cupboard...well I broke it open last and started cranking out a few little flowers and then attempted to make a little pig...which came out so cute!


I baked some devli's food cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting from scratch when I got home yesterday and then added the little fondant flowers to them with some sugar sprinklings...here they are!!





Here is a pic of the chocolate corsets I made for my bridal shower.....the theme was pink and black boudoir....I just got a call from one of my friend's and she is throwing a bridal shower end of July and requested these corsets as favors...so she ordered 30 of them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!