Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TWD CHOCOLATE PUDDING


YUMMY!!!!!! I was so happy when Melissa from It's Melissa's Kitchen selected
CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!

I am a CHOCOHOLIC and anytime I have to make something with chocolate in the recipe...hey, I am a HAPPY person!
So, this recipe was a bit labor intensive...but the end result was a nice, smooth, deep chocolate flavored pudding.
I used a dark chocolate infused with chile from Vosges' Chocolates that I had sitting in a lil secret stash drawer I keep...ssssshhhh!!! I have a hubby and 3 sons in the house that devour ALL food!!!
So a girl's gotta keep a secret drawer stash in the house for piece of mind!!!! ;)
Anyway, I was a tad worried that my pudding was developing the dreaded pudding skin..YUCK!
But, it didnt happen, my mind was playing tricks on me!!
It turned out fabulous!!! See ya next Tuesday!!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

PheMom said...

Your pudding looks really yummy - great job!

noskos said...

Nice looking pudding!

Bungalow Barbara said...

Looks delicious! A chocolate stash sounds like a great idea. Don't tell my husband...

Aaliyah said...

My boys loved this pudding too. I am making it again for this weekend to take to my mother in laws. We eat there every Saturday and I think she will like this! I look forward to your post next week, great job!

Dolores said...

Oooh. Chile and chocolate. GREAT idea!

marae said...

your pudding looked so yummy! i am in SF bay too!