Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy weekend

Well, I was asked to make a cake for my co-workers little girl's bday this Sunday and the theme is dogs...so I have a few ideas milling around in my head...I will post the pic of my creation Sunday night.
On Saturday I am taking an online class at this wonderful soap making studio called The Nova Studio. It is located in Point Richmond which is about 15 minutes from Berkeley, CA. If anyone gets a chance..check out Lori's website http://www.thenovastudio.com/ She offers the greatest classes in natural soaps and body products as well as informative classes on a variety of things...I am taking her Online Sales Success class that helps you figure out the easiest way to put your craft online and market your business....hey, knowledge is power and I will take anything that gives me more insight on blogs, ebay, etsy, etc....Advertising is the key to having a successful business right? And delicious cakes helps too!!!!!
With all this online researching I am doing to get my business together I have come across so many creative, artistic cake and cookie makers out there!! It really makes me even more sure of myself in my decision of going ahead with my cake business.

Thanks for all the inspiration I have been getting from some of the people I am meeting in the cake and cookie world....until next posting...

Happy baking!

No comments: