Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 1st Blog Entry!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Wow!! I can't believe I'm a blogger now!!! I live in Silicon Valley and believe it or not this blogging stuff is soooo foreign to me, but Im willing to jump right in and learn for a number of reasons:
1) I decided to follow my passion and open my cake business!! I am in the very, very early stages of this and while researching on the internet I have come across so many cake and cupcake blogs that I decided WHY NOT??!!! Not only is this a great medium for getting your business out there in cyberworld but it gives bakers the opportunity to interact and exchange ideas, tips and everyone can see all of our wonderful creations!!!
2) In order to join a few baking clubs, a blog is required of all members...so here I am!!!

Well, Im sure once a few months have passed, I will look back at my first entry and LAUGH at what a newbie I was...but until then...bare with me as I learn the do's, dont's and all that comes in the world of blogging!!!

Happy baking everyone!!!

1 comment:

Kayte said...

Welcome to blogging...it is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends. I also scrapbook, so I print them off for the scrapbook...double duty is always nice.
~Kayte
www.grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com